Saturday, October 25, 2014

DIY Multi Purpose Cleaner

I'm a big fan of DIY anything. So deciding to make my own all purpose cleaner was a no brainier.  It's super easy and takes minutes to make. Oh and you most likely have all these ingredients on hand.  Here's your mixture...
2 cups water
1 cup white distiller vinegar
Lemon juice either fresh squeezed or store bought
2 Tbsp natural dish soap, like seventh generation 

Pour it all into a spray bottle of your choice and shake til combined. 



I choose to recycle a store bought spray bottle, but whenever I'm not feeling lazy and remember to get a nicer looking bottle, I'll replace it. 

I love the smell of fresh lemon, it's clean and crisp. You could add your favorite scented essential oil instead of the lemon.  Feel free to customize anyway you like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment