Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Oh how I've missed you

I have been missing my Muddy Boots and Chickens. I have completely dropped the ball on blog posts in the last couple of months.  So, what's my excuse?  Life and laziness in general.  What a terrible excuse, but at least it's honest. I have slacked so bad on this blog, because I let laziness get the best of me. I would want to blog and then when it came down to it, I'd be like, oh I'm tired or I'll do it tomorrow.  Well you know the excuse I'm tired or I'm busy, is the gateway excuse to a lifetime of excuses. 

So, I'm back. I'm determined to not be a victim of laziness and other slacker excuses. I have a busy life, but the blog is my outlet. Here's to creative thinking, interesting blog posts and an inspiring lifestyle. 

I love this picture.  It's from my honeymoon in the Bahamas.  This picture makes me smile every single time I look at it. It's currently my home screen on my iPad and my inspiration to get off my bum. Thank you, tropical island paradise, for reminding me that life can be a dream come true. 

No comments:

Post a Comment