Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Totally Obsessed Tuesday

Today, I'm totally obsessed with all the wood work and fixtures in this new custom home my husband built. He really has an eye for that down home rustic feel.  It's not all cookie cutter and cold. He creates homes that make you feel as though you've lived there for years. It's amazing. I love how creative he is and how he incorporates his clients personalities into their homes. 

First of all, check out the view off this back deck...


Love, love, love these oak floors


Family shot. Love the banisters

The master bath

Lights over the bar in the kitchen.  These are so cool!

Living room, den, kitchen area. Those sliding glass doors provide tons of natural light. 

Like I said, I'm totally obsessed with the floors, all the rough cut barn wood and the lighting in this home.  Also, this home has numerous energy efficiency upgrades. From the energy star appliances to the heat pump, this house is a great example of all the new geothermal technology.  I love this home, because it feels like home. Not only is it warm and inviting, it's beautifully rustic.  




No comments:

Post a Comment